mercredi 11 octobre 2017

Stamp To Share International Bloghop - Painted Harvest.

Well here we are in October, isn't this year flying by so quickly??? I hope you've arrived here from Barbara's blog in Austria. For this autumnal month the 'Stamp To Share' bloghop team are focusing on the gorgeous 'Painted Autumn Suite' pages 48 et 49 of the seasonal catalogue. I have used this set so much since August and I love it to bits, it's so versatile and is very popular with my customers.

Et nous voila, en Octobre déjà, le temps passe trop trop vite, je pense que je dis ça chaque année en automne! Tu m'as trouvé après avoir rendu visite à Barbara en Autriche j'espère. Pour Oct l’équipe du 'Stamp To Share' se concentre sur la 'Collection Tableau Automnal' pages 48 et 49 du catalogue saisonnier. C'est un de mes préférés ce set, je l'ai beaucoup utilisé depuis le mois d'aout et je suis ravie que c'est très populaire avec mes clientes aussi.

I decided to challenge myself and do pink, yes, PINK. I am so not a pink girl but I love the soft look of the new in colour 'powder pink' toned with 'crumb cake'. The word thank you is from a set you can earn by being a hostess, my diary is filling up fast but I still have 3 or 4 places for workshops before Christmas is upon us.
It's such a lovely warm sunny day here that I took my photos outside in the garden.

 J'ai decidé de me mettre un challenge et faire une carte dans les tons roses, c'est sur et certain que je ne suis pas une fille 'rose' mais j'aime bien le look du nouvelle in color 'poussière de rose' quand c'est combiné avec le couleur 'brune dune', très douce. Le mot 'thank you' vient d'un set hôtesse, il me reste que 3 ou 4 places libre pour les ateliers avant Noël si vous voulez le gagner. Il fait tellement beau aujourd'hui que j'ai pris mes photos dans mon jardin.

 
 I decided to whip up a little pillow box to match the card, perfect size for a small gift. On seeing the photo I realised that I'd forgotten to cut the end of the pink ribbon in a slant, never mind, you get the idea I'm sure!

 J'ai décidé dernière minute d'ajouter une petite boite assortie (une taille parfaite pour un bijou ou une gourmandise). Quand j'ai vu la photo je me suis rendue compte que je n'ai pas coupé le ruban rose comme il faut, tant pis, je le fera avant je l'offre.



Now it's time to go and see what the rest of the 'Stamp to Share' Designers have come up with for this week's challenge. Click the button below to Hop on over to the lovely Monica Gale's blog.

Maintenant vous devez aller voir les réas magnifiques crée par les autres filles de cet équipe, vous pouvez commencer avec ma chère copine Monica en Angleterre, elle fait toujours des cartes très classe.


https://monicas-passions.blogspot.fr/2017/10/stamp-to-share-painted-harvest-from.html 

 If you get lost along the way, here is a list of our Design Team members:
Monica Gale - UK
Amy Koenders - USA
Rochelle Blok - Australia
Sandi MacIver - Canada
Paula Dobson - New Zealand
Barbara Becker - Austria
Moira McIlroy - France (you are here). 



7 commentaires:

Sandi MacIver a dit…

absolutely stunning, I have never seen pink used with this stamp set, and it's just over the top beautiful, nicely done

Paula Dobson a dit…

Moira, I think you should use pink more often. These are gorgeous!

Florence a dit…

C'est raviisant tout en douceur et avec brume dune le succes assuré ;)!!

Rochelle Blok a dit…

Love the beautiful soft and pretty look to your creations! The pink with this set is just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! Rochelle xo

stampwithamyk a dit…

So pretty! The soft pink and tan are the perfect color combination, love the little treat holder too!

Moira a dit…

Thank you everyone for your kind comments, a pleasure to read that you liked the creations this month.

mamifa a dit…

Oui, ces deux couleurs ensemble sont magnifiques, très tendres,J'adore.
Bises